Schedule of Classes
- Fall 2017
- MSA Fall 2017 Mod 1 Final Exams
- MSA Fall 2017 Mod 2 Final Exams
- Spring 2018 Schedule of MSA Classes
- MSA Final Exams Spring 2018 Mod 3
Concentration Track Requirements
Select Term, highlight all Subjects, and select "ACCT - MS Accountancy" under Attribute to view all MSA courses. Then click on each course number for the course description.
Faculty place textbook and course packet orders with Hammes Bookstore. Access to view the Spring 2015 textbooks required for your classes should be available through Hammes Bookstore beginning November 15.
Laptop & Mobil Device Setup
- Configure ND-Secure Wireless Off-Campus – this will allow your computer to connect to ND-Secure wireless immediately upon arrival to campus.
- Laptop, printer, and mobile device setup presentation
- Email & Calendaring and Mobile Device Setup – these provide complete instructions for accessing your email account and for setup and configuration of your mobile devices.
- Box File Storage Mobile Configuration
- Laptop Setup – these provide complete instructions for laptop setup, including antivirus software installation, ND wireless network configuration, campus network printers (PrintND) installation, and other pertinent information.